Convergys

www.convergys.com

Some issues, just like any company, but a great place overall

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II (Former Employee) Stratford, OK

ProsWork At Home, flexible schedules (trades, give-aways, vacation time, and sick days), team chats give instant access to supervisor, team members, and other help.

ConsSchedule can vary widely from your hired schedule, if there is a shift bid. Sometimes people are shifted back and forth between projects if the needs change, but at least they're not fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementA bit more oversight of supervisors, maybe distribute their workload a bit more, so that some of them aren't so overwhelmed.

Management is not concerned with the employees

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) Pueblo, CO

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some of the incentive programs pay very well. The people you get… Cons: The health insurance is overpriced for a company of this size for the… Advice to Senior Management: Learn what is important to the people working for you.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pure Hell, Horrible Management, Horrible Treatment, Nightmare

Work At Home CSE (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: They do offer benefits, at a very high cost Cons: Treat employees like children, Systems constantly shutting down, so stringent about schedule adherence they will not even excuse an evacuation due to a tornado or… Advice to Senior Management: Start treating your employees like the adults that they are. STOP harassing the DISABLED and your points system sucks. If you can excuse someone because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!