Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,230 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Although laid off (part of a profit-improvement program) 8 years ago in 2004, I was treated fairly.

Production Control Assistant (Former Employee)
Itasca, IL

ProsGenerally, everyone on the teams seemed to get along well. Management somewhat tried to keep us informed of the sea-changes in our cellphone-bill-processing industry (particularly with the rise of competitor Amdocs). After the closing of the Itasca, IL, office more than 300 of us former (and some current) CVG employees stay in touch via an internet network and get together for reunions......Good cameraderie!.

ConsNothing significant to complain about (except that most of our cellular bill processing went away.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe same as I think any management team should do: At least once/quaarter, everyone from the CEO on down should do the job of his/her LOWEST direct report. This would give him/her a better idea of what the support staff does to help his/her job....and the obstacles they encounter.

Decent Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Convergys

Pros: Helping customers Good training for any job working in customer service Cons: felt like a number could not anticipate what days would be off… Advice to Senior Management: more involvement with employees on a daily basis Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My site location was closed down due to client not renewing.

HR Manager (Former Employee)
    Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great management team, training, and cohesiveness within HR. Salary was… Cons: Don't feel CVG fought to get more business in our location. Annual… Advice to Senior Management: More communication is great. Listen more to onsite teams. Will help in getting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.