Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,235 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

My site location was closed down due to client not renewing.

HR Manager (Former Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

ProsGreat management team, training, and cohesiveness within HR. Salary was good.

ConsDon't feel CVG fought to get more business in our location. Annual reviews sucked. Executive management wanted to keep all the money form themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication is great. Listen more to onsite teams. Will help in getting things done the first time around. Executive Team could react to issues reported earlier.

Great company to work for - good employee benefits, really talented people, high end facilities.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Convergys for more than 5 years

Pros: Strong internal development programs that allow building from within and… Cons: Salary, while not bad, is not as competitive compared to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best job ever

Agent (Current Employee)
    Pharr, TX

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun, time goes fast, friendly staff Cons: None tha I can remember Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.