There are newer employer reviews for Convergys

Management is not concerned with the employees

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Pueblo, CO
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Pueblo, CO

I have been working at Convergys full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the incentive programs pay very well. The people you get to work with are great. They have some benefits that are great.

Cons

The health insurance is overpriced for a company of this size for the type of coverage you receive. They don't give regular raises to hourly employees.

Advice to Management

Learn what is important to the people working for you. They are the ones that keep your company profitable.

reviews filtered by

Pure Hell, Horrible Management, Horrible Treatment, Nightmare

Current Employee - Work At Home CSE in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Work At Home CSE in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Convergys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They do offer benefits, at a very high cost

Cons

Treat employees like children, Systems constantly shutting down, so stringent about schedule adherence they will not even excuse an evacuation due to a tornado or Hurricane, miss one day with a Dr's note and not excused, miss several, they excuse it????? Time restraints on calls unreasonable, If you are disabled..good luck, it takes forever and threatening action to get them recognized. If you need accommodations, it takes an ACT OF GOD to get it up the line, they harass you with pop up messages and phone calls from operations center. NOT EMPLOYEE FRIENDLY!

Advice to Management

Start treating your employees like the adults that they are. STOP harassing the DISABLED and your points system sucks. If you can excuse someone because they have to evacuate their home because of a tornado or Hurricane, something is very wrong with your management, policies and Company. Stop outsourcing all these jobs, customers complain that they don't like it and they can't understand a word these people are saying! IT IS UNAMERICAN!!!!

2. The people are what make this job worth it

Current Employee - Associate Trainer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Associate Trainer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Convergys full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My coworkers, managers and site leaders are very good to work with. Convergys has given me the chance to develop and be promoted. I know that the people I work with really care about me as a person.

Cons

The money is not up to most industry standards. My base pay is not increasing as quickly as my insurance premiums so I make less and less money every year.

Advice to Management

Make health care affordable.