Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,238 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Micromanaged to death with poor management.

CSSR (Current Employee)
Lubbock, TX

ProsMet great people and was able to move up quite quick in the company. It's a decent first job if you have no experience.

ConsThe management is poor and setup in a pyramid heirarchy. No one seems to care about the people who work under them so naturally it has a negative moral within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStar caring about your agents instead of the company my numbers improved when I had a TL who cared a out me and not the company.

Convergys, promoter of mediocrity.

Logan, UT

I have been working at Convergys for more than 8 years

Pros: The only pro that I can think of is that they are… Cons: To many to list, micro managing inexperienced managers, have to work for full year after end of class or have to repay tuition reimbursement. All… Advice to Senior Management: Stop micro managing, reward top employees, and take some management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Where do I start?

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Appleton, WI

I have been working at Convergys full-time for less than a year

Pros: GREAT training systems (has some flwas), The 2 trainers I had were great people… Cons: I am a call center rep at convergys for AT&T, I have to run many programs at one time. I have to sell uverse… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.