Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,238 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Doesn't pay enough and Management is Awful

ProsAble to work with your full time college schedule, and there are people there that really know what they're doing and will put themselves on the line for you.

ConsAlthough there are lots of people who deserve their jobs, there are far more people that shouldn't have their jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would recommend a complete overhaul of all the management. Look at who deserves their job based on performance, and who does not.

its ok

I have been working at Convergys full-time

Pros: -a step up from minimum wage -easy to get employed -fast employment… Cons: -bad hours -feeling replaceable -not having alot of power over what… Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employee's... the client isin't the only thing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible.

Agent (Former Employee)
    Erlanger, KY

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. You get paid. That's about it. Cons: They'll do anything to swindle you out of your bonus. Don't expect to get a raise EVER. No paid… Advice to Senior Management: Ugh, you know how to fix things, you just choose… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.