Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,237 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Decent experience but not fulfilling

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Erlanger, KY

ProsYou have a set schedule whether it's while you're in training or helping actual customers. Overtime opportunities frequently available to employees. Lots of tools available to help you assist the customer in almost every way.

ConsIf you're not a meeting the metrics that are set, you find yourself being coached a lot. After a while it will feel like you're being coached more than you are doing the job you were hired for. The metrics that have to be met change often.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with vendors to make the metrics more achievable that way employees wouldn't be constantly jumping ship

Positive Experience with friendly environment.

Technology Manager (Former Employee)
    Omaha, NE

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: High performers get rewarded. Mostly through job advancement. Cons: Limited growth potential. Industry is growing stale. Advice to Senior Management: Doing well. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible.

Agent (Former Employee)
    Erlanger, KY

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. You get paid. That's about it. Cons: They'll do anything to swindle you out of your bonus. Don't expect to get a raise EVER. No paid… Advice to Senior Management: Ugh, you know how to fix things, you just choose… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.