Good atmosphere to work in (corporate office). Talented people.

Former Employee - Administrative  in  Cincinnati, OH
Former Employee - Administrative in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Talent, atmosphere, kept involved and updated.

Cons

downsizing, parking and location, some long hours

Other Reviews for Convergys

The only constant is change

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The physical work environment is acceptable (opportunities for ergonomics); salaries are generally fair; health care and 401K options are good; paid vacation and holiday benefits are standard.

Cons

Management enforces excessive work hours, no paid overtime and little-to-no "comp time." The atmosphere is highly political and this applies to raises, promotions and overall treatment. There are excessive levels of middle management and scant-to-no skip level management.

Apply career advancement parameters equally across all salary bands and departments; more closely supervise downward management of middle managers.

Love Working @ Convergys

Current Employee - Agent II  in  Ogden, UT
    Current Employee - Agent II in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Convergys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great training. When I went to production I was prepared for the job at hand. Plus ongoing education continues to keep up with all new areas we need to know. Great perks, Reasonable expectaions for time off and bonuses.

Cons

Not enough work areas for the number of empoyees coming out of training. Understandibly many will quit, but during these rushes we need more and this would really help our comaraderie.

Let's allow employess who do not take off work to have a set schedule Must share work stations with everybody. I would very much like to simply share my work area with only one other shift opposite me, It would cut down on absences during illness breakouts. We are a busy place and could use many more work stations. Allow the cleaning team to clean the work sataions thoroughly. If need be, give them the security access they need.

There are newer employer reviews for Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!