Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,238 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

It was so-so

Customer Sales & Service Representative (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsThe employees and managers were fantastic! They were helpful, and willing to help you with all your needs and issues.

ConsThey did a survey with the employees about switching from the previous customer service friendly environment to a sales oriented format, and actually selling products. What was upsetting was they had 95% of the employees said no on the actual survey, but disregarded our opinions and followed through, because greed got the best of their judgement.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhy put out a survey, wanting our opinions, and then switching to sales when 95% of the employees did not want to go to sales. Its kind of a slap in the face to the employees saying to them, " Hey your opinion doesn't matter, but we want it anyways, just to appease you."

Won't find a job like this anywhere else...

Welcome Call Advisor (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Convergys full-time for less than a year

Pros: Mostly, great people to work with. Fantastic benefits! Room for… Cons: Little to no flexibility with the hours, the training is great but there needs to be more training of the trainers. Your not ready to… Advice to Senior Management: Can't really think of any, I'm pretty sure I'm looking… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The experience I had with Convergys was tempestuous. Full of ups and downs.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Arnold, MO

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: At Convergys, you have the potential to learn a lot about customer service- if you choose to. They teach you about self control, self confidence,… Cons: With that said, it is a stepping stone. This Company was vital to my growth as an employee. They teach you about striving to better… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to upper management would be to be more proactive and less reactive. If you know something negative is headed your way that will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.