There are newer employer reviews for Convergys

Structured fun great support

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative II  in  Newport News, VA
Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative II in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Convergys full-time for less than a year

Pros

it's an actual real work at home position. Benefits full part time schedule' not independent contractor and actual employee

Cons

I don't really have any cons of being that it's a great work from home jobs I'm just trying to get a schedule change and I heard that it may take a while.

1338 Other Employee Reviews for Convergys (View Most Recent)

Management needs improvement. - Work at home

Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative II  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative II in Austin, TX

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for Convergys for 1.5 years on the AT&T project.. I had a mixed experience. Some of the cons are a consistent schedule, they usually got it out 3 weeks in advance. The pay was OK, you did get performance bonuses up to 1.50 per hour extra.

Cons

The cons are the management, in the time I was there I was moved to 3 different managers, which you should expect to happen with shift bids. You receive help on the phones with calls, but it takes on average 30 minutes to get someone to answer you, and then its usually denying any request you have. There are no raises at all, so don't expect to make more than $9 an hr unless you perform incredibly well.

More help on the phones, need more people, that are willing to help.

Good for college students and young adults

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Valdosta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Valdosta, GA

I worked at Convergys part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good if you work in a small city or town. Adequate pay and enough overtime if necessary. Easy and quick hiring process.

Cons

Its not a very flexible job, especially if you have a demanding school schedule. I had to quit when I started nursing school because of the hours I had to work. When you're new your hours can change without notice. Also there are shift bids every 3 months that and if your not highly ranked they can change your schedule to anything no matter how long you have been working there.

Be more understanding to your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!