Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,074 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Convergys is a place to grow your career.

Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Convergys

ProsAn amazing place to work and grow as an employee. I was able to finish college while working for Convergys and since I had a degree in business, most of it was paid for by Convergys.
Convergys also gives a person a chance to see the world if they are interested in traveling to support other centers.
Convergys is also a great place to work if you have a family. Most programs that Convergys supports offer time off during holidays. It is also very easy, with proper planning, to get time off for other family events.

ConsLike any other company, Convergys is constantly shifting its focus. As a result, some job positions may become unstable.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be surprised if your employees work harder if you keep them in the loop. Too often Sr. Mgmt keeps their employees in the dark about changes. So when they happen, people lose respect.

Convergys is equal to Telepreformance

Call Center Agent for Microsoft and Capital One (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Convergys

Pros: NONE, I can not think of anything that makes working… Cons: Convergys only hires temporary workers now, there is no rising anywhere, the only direction you go, is out the door. They overestimate the number… Advice to Senior Management: NONE, They love turn over because it means no salary increases, they damage employees reputations by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Convergys is a complex, forward-thinking company.

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Convergys

Pros: Convergys is a very large, complex company with multiple locations and business units. Professional level positions benefit from strong Talent Development and Management Development… Cons: Things are always changing. RIFs do occur often due to changing business needs (ie. when large contracts… Advice to Senior Management: * Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.