Convergys

There are newer employer reviews for Convergys

Team Lead

Current Employee - Team Leader
Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Convergys full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great training programs. This company runs like a machine! Processes and policies are very clear and it gives people opportunity to learn and grow if you want to.

Cons

The pay is AWFUL! definitely typical of an outsourcing company but what they pay management is almost a joke. Feel like they put all that effort into training me to be a good manager just so I can leave and get paid real money somewhere else.

Compensate according to peoples skill so you won't continue to have such a revolving door of employees.

1487 Other Employee Reviews for Convergys (View Most Recent)

Easy job, most annoying pressure from management ever

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative and Sales in Greenville, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative and Sales in Greenville, NC

I worked at Convergys full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay was half decent. Other employees (at your level) are all nice and supportive.

Cons

Pretend they will allow you to change your schedule. Put you on 2nd shift for a full year after promising that after the first 6 weeks that it would be changed. Put continual pressure on employees with call reviews, stats, etc. I was in the top 5% of my team and constantly felt pressure. Don't condone cheating of any matter (illegally putting on services - trickery - lying to get sales). Dangle the team leader position over you, but it willl never happen unless you are on their 'buddy' list.

I wish you all were professional, but walking in since day one I understand why you are not. You know that saying about putting lipstick on a pig?- well...

Was not a bad place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Convergys part-time (less than an year)

Pros

You could make incentive and bounes.

Cons

Being able to sale to the customer.

There are newer employer reviews for Convergys