Convergys

www.convergys.com

Easy job, most annoying pressure from management ever

Customer Service Representative and Sales (Former Employee) Greenville, NC

ProsPay was half decent. Other employees (at your level) are all nice and supportive.

ConsPretend they will allow you to change your schedule. Put you on 2nd shift for a full year after promising that after the first 6 weeks that it would be changed. Put continual pressure on employees with call reviews, stats, etc. I was in the top 5% of my team and constantly felt pressure. Don't condone cheating of any matter (illegally putting on services - trickery - lying to get sales). Dangle the team leader position over you, but it willl never happen unless you are on their 'buddy' list.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish you all were professional, but walking in since day one I understand why you are not. You know that saying about putting lipstick on a pig?- well...

Was not a bad place to work.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Convergys part-time for less than a year

Pros: You could make incentive and bounes. Cons: Being able to sale to the customer. More

Interesting experience

I have been working at Convergys part-time

Pros: overtime always available, accommodated my school schedule, allowed others to… Cons: pay and unable to have weekends or holidays off. Advice to Senior Management: no More

There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!