Conversica

There are newer employer reviews for Conversica

Awesome Place To Work and Learn

Current Employee - Software Trainer in Bellingham, WA
Current Employee - Software Trainer in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Conversica full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working with Artificial Intelligence Software is simply super cool. Seeing it work in Dealerships to help them increase sales is even better. Fun job with lots of bright and smart people. Feel like a game of pool or ping pong? Need a massage? Go get one, twice a week she is here. Yoga class? Go for it...twice a week it is also offered. Team building event? Sure..come join us for Mariners game at Safeco or for a weekend Hackathon. Hungry or Thirsty? You wont be here as all snacks and beverages are provided at NO EXPENSE to the employee (we even have an office mom that cooks and cleans up after us).

Cons

Having to work with people that are probably a lot smarter than yourself!

Keep up the perks and benefits. The balance between work and life and the perks offered here are simply not found elsewhere in this area.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Conversica (View Most Recent)

Great company - great benefits- amazing product

I have been working at Conversica

Pros

Free food, drink and snacks,
    innovative product that produces proven results,
    amazing, dedicated, smart and caring team to work with,
    fun environment

Cons

Parking can be an issue,
    later starting culture,
    no formal training program so hard to get up to speed and learn it all

Please provide clear direction and decisions for the team to work towards, please add a formal training program

Look forward to going to work everyday!

Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounting Manager in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounting Manager in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Conversica full-time (less than a year)

Pros

We have great people with a tremendous amount of talent, knowledge and experience. We work hard and we definitely play hard. We have good team effort to get the job done. Very competive wages and many extras benefits: snacks; beverages and a full range of break time activites in the office - pool, foosball, darts, mountain bilkes, 2x weekly massages and yoga classes provided in house. We get together after hours - a fun bus to Safeco Field for a Mariner's game in June. I have 30+ years experience in the work force and this is by far my best job to date.

Cons

Downtown Bellingham parking is trying.... we do offer parking spaces for the employees. Our office space need some minor renovation but it all works.
    Payroll schedule needs to be adjusted to the 1st and 15th of every month - it is very hard as a new employee to wait 3 weeks to get their first paycheck.

Keep going forward, there have been some growing pains but for the most part you are doing a great job! You will never please everyone but most of us love working here!

There are newer employer reviews for Conversica