There are newer employer reviews for Convey Compliance

This is a great company as long as you are not in there mid-market sales team.

Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in Minnetonka, MN
Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in Minnetonka, MN

I worked at Convey Compliance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The management team is a very impressive and committed group. The culture has a young fun vibe. The service is very impressive and the clients are well cared for by Convey.

Cons

For being a brilliant and focused group the lack of common sens astounded me.
The training was top notch but they did not have qualified management support to go on appointments when you are a newemployee. No one is even close to their quota maybe 10 % to 20 percent at best. They spend to much time managing the number of calls made and the length of calls to build a big pipeline instead of building a quality pipeline that will buy from them. They had a team of 9 reps they had a team of lead generating people calling on a industry we all worked for 7 months then they said it's not a good fit but we still will hold you to your quota.
Management was slow to figure out the main industry was not a fit but the sales team was aware of it. If management participated on calls they would have figured out the problem a long time ago.

I left a fortune 200 company only to figure out they built a team with out a solid direction for
the sales people to work towards.

You must use your mind to figure out what is or is not working. Using a metrics to measure is only good to manage progress not to manage where you need to be going.

Oct 29, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience about working with Convey. Your feedback will be considered as we continuously improve our sales efforts.

reviews filtered by

So many negatives...where do I even start?

I worked at Convey Compliance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I learned from working here that almost any job is better then working for this company.

Cons

Everything down to the off smell the office has. I can only assume that must be the smell of decaying employee moral. If there is one central theme I have noticed from the other reviews and would completely agree with it is that Senior "Leadership" should be shown the door. Also I've noticed the same thing as others that the leadership team is working hard to post as many self worshiping reviews as possible in the hopes of doing damage control for their reputation. I've even noticed one comment saying "this is not the place for lazy people". That's interesting considering the almost ridiculously over the top interview process. How is it that even when you go through and pass four different interviews including one with the CEO who makes the final decision and the fact that they check all of your references and you get hired they consider their failures to help you grow within the organization to be "it's your fault, your lazy?" If all your former employers and references give nothing but positive reviews and even the CEO approves of you being hired shouldn't that say something about the work environment and structure of Convey that this is the only place were multiple people seem not to be able to thrive? To me that would indicate one of two things. Either the CEO is completely unable to accurately identify exceptional talent or the business environment itself is so toxic that failure to thrive and grow is inevitable. I can tell you right now it's the toxic arrogant environment of the management team.

Fire yourselves. You are completely incompetent when it comes to understanding how to treat people. Remember that karma comes around and perhaps all of these negative reviews from former employees are your just deserts.

Oct 29, 2013Human Resources

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience working with Convey and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Great company, but still room for improvements

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Convey Compliance full-time

Pros

Secure job
    Stable, calculated growth
    Transparent
    Great CEO
    Great product
    company culture
    bonus opportunities

Cons

No flexible hours
    Not an option to work from home
    Poor benefit contributions from the 401K, vacation, and lack of STD.

Oct 29, 2013Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We perform periodic benefit reviews and will take your feedback into consideration as part of our review process.

There are newer employer reviews for Convey Compliance