Cooper Tire & Rubber

www.coopertire.com

I find working at Cooper Tire very good, have great benefits and competive pay.

Tire Builder (Current Employee) Texarkana, TX

Prosthey have good job openings, able to get another better pay job very quickly,and the managment seems to care about training, quality of the product, work condtions.

ConsSome of the things that arent too good are working on a pay scale percent system. Working 2.5 years to go from 75% to 100% seemed unfair, and now have to work another 3.5 to get Cola. I knew what i was getting into when i got the job so i guess i cant complain. And now the new hires coming in now well never see 100% nor cola will only keep the really good workers away.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut the money back into the real workers, Let everyone have a chance to get cola, get to 100% . I could see if the company wasnt making any money but when you see the ceos, big bosses etc getting raising, getting million dollar bonuses because of profits , its discouraging to know some pay guy is killing himself making peanuts getting the tires made`.

knowledgeable

Tire Assembly Technician (Specialist) (Former Employee) Albany, GA

I worked at Cooper Tire & Rubber

Pros: the pay and the bonus Cons: hurting hands hurting back and feet Advice to Senior Management: good work More

It is a good place to earn a living ,but corporate greed has ruined the once American family owned Company .

Tire Builder (Current Employee) Findlay, OH

I have been working at Cooper Tire & Rubber

Pros: Good place to work and provide for your children.You can stay in shape because of… Cons: Tears your body up.Ruins marriages being on the back shifts for many… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the emplyees who know what we are doing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cooper Tire & Rubber.

Worked for Cooper Tire & Rubber? Contribute to the Community!