Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants

There are newer employer reviews for Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants

Like any other dine in

Current Employee - House Man in Orland Park, IL
Current Employee - House Man in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work load they give us is crazy but manageable, and pretty good discounts.

Cons

Coopers Hawk just take themselves a little too serious, which is not too much of a bad thing to the customer, but a highly stressful thing to the employees. Regular breaks are not given out unless your a double, and on the work schedule the employee knows what time he or she has to be punched in for work, but you will not know when to punch out to leave. Resturant in Orland Park, IL

I am a current employee of this establishment , and I highly suggest giving the employees Start and Finish times on the working Schedule, and regular breaks, especially if its over 6 hours of work. Heads up its workers rights!!!

17 Other Employee Reviews for Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants (View Most Recent)

Great sense of community, quickly growing into corporate type environment

Current Employee - Server in Wheeling, IL
    Current Employee - Server in Wheeling, IL

I have been working at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They seem to truly care about their employees.

Cons

Sometimes quality is overstepped now that the company is growing so quickly. It seems that growth is becoming the most important goal.

Love the company!

Current Employee - Server
    Current Employee - Server

I have been working at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants part-time

Pros

I am a server at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant, it has been one of the best positions i've had so far in my career. Wonderful, energetic group of people that i work with including management! Perks are definitely awesome!

Cons

Pressure to sell wine clubs is over the top. I understand the importance of wine clubs to the company, but when the store has been in its location for three years it is difficult to get those sold. Either they are already members or absolutely do not want to join.

There are newer employer reviews for Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants