CoorsTek
www.coorstek.com Golden, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work for, good team spirt.

Technician (Former Employee)

ProsVery good company with excellent people. Advancement achievable with good performance. Very community oriented with local activities and projects. I would return given the opportunity.

ConsVery little cons with Coorstek, if I had to pick any are that a few bad apples in management position "Power Corrupts" kind of thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome mid-level managers tend to be to controlling and take credit for others accomplishments and not allowing people to progress and achieve their maximum potential.

Better than a Sharp Stick in the Eye

Process Engineer III (Former Employee)

I worked at CoorsTek

Pros: The work could be interesting at times. Given the lack of depth within the company, it was easy to be a "shining star". … Cons: The focus of the company is making money for the Coors family. Period, end of discussion. The direction of the company seems to… Advice to Senior Management: Quit making it so obvious that we're working simply to… More

An amazing company that employs amazing people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CoorsTek as an intern

Pros: - The respect throughout this company is amazing - Upper management is highly involved in all aspects - Listens to all employees' comments/concerns -… Cons: I literally did not have a bad moment while I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CoorsTek.

Worked for CoorsTek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CoorsTek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CoorsTek CEO John K. Coors. All reviews posted anonymously by CoorsTek employees.