Copart
www.copart.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Class of 2012 : Voted most likely to FAIL - Copart Direct

Vehicle Purchasing Agent (Current Employee)

ProsWork from home, potential for a decent income - however more no compensation work is added to the workload all the time. Base salary plus commission, good medical.

ConsThe higher up management never give anything a chance to work. Constant changes and failed promises on salary, bonuses, etc. make for a very unstable and hostile work environment. No paid time away.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive programs time to work, pay your employees what they are worth, stop changing the pay structure. Kill the Sunday shift.

terrible

Dispatcher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Copart

Pros: great work hours, m- f Cons: Poor training, but perfection is expected. Advice to Senior Management: get a better training program , especially before you place… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worst place ever to work, managers HATE their own staff.

Drone (Current Employee)

I have been working at Copart

Pros: Great team work from peers. met nice customers, free office… Cons: Short staffed, long hours, ungrateful management, no staff appreciation, extremely… Advice to Senior Management: Dump poor regional managers like Aaron R., dump corporate jets,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Copart.

Worked for Copart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Copart reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Copart CEO Willis J. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Copart employees.