Copart
www.copart.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Copart Direct is a completely mismanaged and poorly thought out idea...

Vehicle Purchasing Agent (Former Employee)
Fairfield, CA

ProsMost of the people are good to work with and rely on each other when constantly put in a situation where directions are not clear and management really has no idea what is going on. It seems that just about every level of management likes to "pass the buck" and blame their boss for decisions, policies and overall morale problems.

ConsNot many. It's not a place where potential changes are discussed, just implemented and then changed later when they realize it was a knee-jerk reaction and probably should have been planned better. They pay is ridiculously low and the demands for production are, of course, high. In general this is not a place where anyone feels they have a long term future or chance at growing with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake an attempt to know what you are doing before you implement changes - only to reverse them later when you've kicked the proverbial hornet's nest.

No direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Copart

Pros: Seemed to ha e a decent benefit package ne er… Cons: Attemped multible business models during divisional startup without transparency with its team. Held the… Advice to Senior Management: Transparent business approach has always worked in the past. Give employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This place would be alot better if management only knew what to do

Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Greer, SC

I worked at Copart full-time for less than a year

Pros: Banking hours, no weekends, and hour lunches. Cons: Extremely high turnover rate! Please train your managers out there in california to be very helpful and productive. The one in Greer has been there… Advice to Senior Management: Stop telling your employees what to do and you learn how to do it. If your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Copart.

Worked for Copart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Copart reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Copart CEO Willis J. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Copart employees.