Copart
www.copart.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fogged window

Vehicle Purchasing Agent (Current Employee)

ProsRegional Purcasing Directors are very easy to work for and are very helpful in all aspects of the business.

ConsUpper management is absolutely clueless about how to successfully run a used car purchasing program. Lots of upper management pushing pens and paper.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the experienced purchasing staff and managers, who have suggested improvements, fix the program while removing yourself from the picture.

Nothing short of a roller coaster ride!

Automotive Purchasing Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Copart full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good medical and dental benefits. Cons: Many promises were made upfront, most of which have been forgotten or eliminated completely. Poor management, and too many managers making rules and changes to… Advice to Senior Management: Better training and higher standards are necessary to have an effective… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Class of 2012 : Voted most likely to FAIL - Copart Direct

Vehicle Purchasing Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Copart full-time

Pros: Work from home, potential for a decent income - however more no compensation… Cons: The higher up management never give anything a chance to work. Constant changes and failed promises… Advice to Senior Management: Give programs time to work, pay your employees what they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Copart.

Worked for Copart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Copart reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Copart CEO Willis J. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Copart employees.