Copper Mobile
www.coppermobile.com Dallas, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Best culture, fun atmosphere and great team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

Pros-> great team and awesome learning experience
-> everyday there are new projects
-> great networking opportunity, you may get introduced to the top leaders from the board of directors, like CMO of Samsung or CIO of Texas Instruments.
-> Awesome office, ping pong right by the reception
-> fun team members, cool people and not snobish, you can walk into the CEO office or the COO office anytime

Cons-> work load is high
-> you are always very busy
-> you may be running in many different directions

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work guys, I know you guy would be very successful because of t he determination that you have. I know many days you guys are the first ones in the office and the last ones to leave, I have not seen anyone else work harder than you guys!

Life @ Copper Mobile

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Noida (India)

I have been working at Copper Mobile for more than a year

Pros: One can learn and grow in terms of knowledge and exposure. One can learn in his domain knowledge through technical experts working with Copper Mobile who… Cons: less time for personal life Advice to Senior Management: Need to work for Hiring more talented people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's Good for starting

Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Copper Mobile

Pros: Give you good Exposure at a starting level Cons: Less opportunity in particular field Advice to Senior Management: should be professional More
There are newer reviews on Copper Mobile.

Worked for Copper Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Copper Mobile reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Copper Mobile CEO Arvind Sarin . All reviews posted anonymously by Copper Mobile employees.