CorSource Technology Group

www.corsource.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for CorSource Technology Group

A Company that is committed to being the best and is going places

I have been working at CorSource Technology Group full-time

Pros

The reason why I love my job is because of the people and passion they have to be successful. There have been a lot of change in the past year and having been with the company for a while it is refreshing and makes me want to come to work and help us reach our goals. The new team members are great and bring a lot of energy. Our new office is in a fantastic location downtown, with a fun space, fostering collaboration and that makes working fun! Hey does your office have a relaxation room with a massage chair, with direct tv, and XM radio throughout the office? MWith all the challenges in the market place I know that we have a team the is committed to being successful and values what I have to offer to help us achieve our goals and see us continue our growth.

Cons

Work can be work and thus there are good time and challenging times.

8 Other Employee Reviews for CorSource Technology Group (View Most Recent)

Seemed great, then things changed.

I have been working at CorSource Technology Group

Pros

CorSource, aka: ProDX, is a privately owned company that does a lot of Government Contract work around Portland, OR. Salary is nice and some of the recruiters work well for you. HR seems to have their head together, although there are occasionally problems, as with any company.

They do occasionally take groups of employees out to eat to catch up on what's going on and the gossip within the company.

Cons

The company does not fight for you, once you've been hired - plain and simple. They just about refuse to work with current employees that wish to renegotiate contracts or rates. They'll tell you it will take months to renegotiate rates, when it can actually take days. If you have a new offer at a new company, but wish to let your current company match it - expect to be given the cold shoulder with no attempt to keep you. They are more concerned about their bottom line than anything else.

Lastly, while the company claims things are fine, the office is like a ghost town and recruiters seem to be leaving or disappearing. This may be in-tune with the fact that they are now outsourcing recruiters from another country.

Fight for us and we'll fight to stay with clients. Lack of attention, training options and the cold shoulder you give employees makes for a bad environment overall. Outsourcing states how the values and financials are going within the company.

Contributed in a variety of positions to the growth of the company and making our clients successful.

Former Employee - Technical Business Systems Analyst II in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Technical Business Systems Analyst II in Portland, OR

I worked at CorSource Technology Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good coworkers, solid business plan, nice location, opportunities for professional growth, non-hierarchical, good support of individual initativie. Benefits generally good.

Cons

Lack of formal training or career path, somewhat fractured management styles, internal politics. Compensation could be improved. Health insurance coverage always a challenge to keep affordable.

I suggest that management pay more attention to individual career growth and training. The company has never seemed to settle on a solid plan for growth, but keeps kind of just moving along.

There are newer employer reviews for CorSource Technology Group