CorVel
www.corvel.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Dead end path, no where to advance

EBR Procurement (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsI can't honestly name any pros. Nothing about my time here has been positive.

ConsPoor management and supervisors. Different standards for different employees. Pay is terrible. Under paid and over worked. Forget about benefits because you can't afford them. You have to pay for your own parking, company does not help at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds an overhaul. Show more care and concern about developing your employees. Offer better, more affordable bennefits, and pay for employee parking since you are going to under pay us.

It was a great company to work for until change in management.

Case Manager (Former Employee)
    Coral Springs, FL

I worked at CorVel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Schedule flexibility. Position allowed for working at home. Cons: Large case load. Micromanagement from immediate supervisor. Advice to Senior Management: The new management team pushed a lot of the long time employees out to make room for new employees that met their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Desk job in an office, not very exciting

Provider Data Specialist (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I worked at CorVel full-time for less than a year

Pros: steady work schedule, normal 40hr week, easy dress code Cons: sitting down repeating the same task over 100 times a day, and… Advice to Senior Management: give your employees a little variation in their work No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CorVel.

Worked for CorVel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CorVel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CorVel CEO Gordon Clemons . All reviews posted anonymously by CorVel employees.