Cora Health Services

www.corahealth.com
  www.corahealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cora Health Services

Best job I have ever had

Current Employee - Sales Representative/Inventory Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Cora Health Services as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is great. Hourly Base pay plus bonus. You have a lot of great products you represent in every road shows. The job is so easy. Just be honest and be nice to people and atleast make sure you try to real the weekly goal. Pay is weekly. The title says it all.

Cons

You don't know if you will be working the next week. You have to make sure you contact your region manager for some road shows that are available for you to work at. Sometimes you might not get a lot of hours in a month. But overall, this is a good way to make some extra income or yet pay your monthly bills if you get a lot of hours for students who are studying, moms, or anyone who are willing to stand in the display to represent the products for at least 6 to 8 hours.

Managers are really doing their best. I know that they have atleast 50 to 100 sales rep that they are taking care of. It would be great if they can find a to have the time to look where there employees location and send them to the nearest Costco but I completely understand their situation because I would have a hard time taking care of 100 employees as well.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Cora Health Services (View Most Recent)

Customer Oriented! Good company to work for!

I have been working at Cora Health Services

Pros

Family oriented! Good compensation. Leadership has your back!

Cons

Benefits are a little expensive

All about the money

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at Cora Health Services full-time

Pros

Good insurance, OK Pay, depending on location - great employees

Cons

Don't care about the therapists or the patients. Can understand it's a business, but expect therapists to see 4-5 patient an hour. This leads to almost no customer care. In addition, no advancement opportunities for front desk personal.

Think quality and not quantity. Expectations are too high.

There are newer employer reviews for Cora Health Services