Cora Health Services
www.corahealth.com Lima, OH 150 to 499 Employees

Best job I have ever had

Sales Representative/Inventory Specialist (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Cora Health Services as a contractor for less than a year

ProsPay is great. Hourly Base pay plus bonus. You have a lot of great products you represent in every road shows. The job is so easy. Just be honest and be nice to people and atleast make sure you try to real the weekly goal. Pay is weekly. The title says it all.

ConsYou don't know if you will be working the next week. You have to make sure you contact your region manager for some road shows that are available for you to work at. Sometimes you might not get a lot of hours in a month. But overall, this is a good way to make some extra income or yet pay your monthly bills if you get a lot of hours for students who are studying, moms, or anyone who are willing to stand in the display to represent the products for at least 6 to 8 hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers are really doing their best. I know that they have atleast 50 to 100 sales rep that they are taking care of. It would be great if they can find a to have the time to look where there employees location and send them to the nearest Costco but I completely understand their situation because I would have a hard time taking care of 100 employees as well.

All about the money

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Cora Health Services full-time

Pros: Good insurance, OK Pay, depending on location - great… Cons: Don't care about the therapists or the patients. Can understand it's a business, but expect therapists to see 4-5 patient… Advice to Senior Management: Think quality and not quantity. Expectations are too high. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cora Health Services.

Worked for Cora Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cora Health Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Cora Health Services employees.