There are newer employer reviews for Coram

overall good

I worked at Coram

Pros

helping patients is the most satisfying aspect of job

Cons

Sales runs the company no respect for clinical team

listen to your employees

49 Other Employee Reviews for Coram (View Most Recent)

Find another place to work! Not kidding take the advice

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Coram

Pros

The pay is OK. Some of the clinical staff that are not burnt out yet or jaded from management are good.

Cons

Where do I start? Lack of communication. Lack of management and leadership. The in-fighting and behind the scenes things that go on from corporate to the branch level in this organization is very disturbing.

The benefits are the worst I have seen ever!! It looks good on paper but they don't tell you how the vacation policy works until you start. The health insurance sucks and no little benefits at all. None!!

Well my advice is to completely scrap the management and executive teams in Denver. They are out of touch with the staff at the branch level.

The position was fun and rewarding, but backstabbing, hidden agendas and lack of team working appalling

Former Employee - Clinical Service Liaison
    Former Employee - Clinical Service Liaison

I worked at Coram

Pros

Salary and commission potential are good.

Cons

My branch had terrible communication skills and I always felt like everyone was looking for ways to get me fired rather than working together for customer/patient satisfaction. I was very open with opinions and suggestions/ideas, which was not received well, in fact, theywere probably taken as threatening to their positions!

no hidden agendas, always give employee written notice if work performance is becoming poor. Be honest if you want to eliminate a job instead of stating "general work performance as poor." (termination is a ploy to be able rehire right away. That unethical and nasty.) there's a psychological difference for employee to go into the next job interview!

There are newer employer reviews for Coram

Worked for Coram? Contribute to the Community!