Corbus

www.corbus.com
There are newer employer reviews for Corbus

Pros and Cons depending on how you look at it

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Corbus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Corbus supports a work life balance by negotiating your contract for 40 hours weekly. It is also fun to have the opportunity to learn different skill sets within a CPG company. Your job could change any day!

Cons

There is not a lot of opportunity to grow in this company. They have no career path. Your job can change any day!

Not very likely since there is no career pathing.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Corbus (View Most Recent)

Do not sign the non-compete

Former Employee - Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Corbus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company doesn't have any pros. The managers do not listen to their employees in anyway.

Cons

First - make sure you tell them that you want to review the contract before signing because they make you sign it right then and there
    Second - Absolutely do not sign the non-compete - they lock you in for two years which is the maximum.
    Third - If you do get another job with a competitor they are not at all willing to work with you and will not give you a waiver. I had an awesome job opportunity and had to give it because of their unwillingness to work with me. I applied for jobs within Corbus but they didn't even look at my resume and I found out through GlassDoor that two PMs were hired in the same timeframe.

Look for another company - do not join a place that does not appreciate your work and hard efforts.

I suggest that you at least try to listen to former employees - I was given an awesome opportunity by another company - yes it was a competitor - but I had applied for jobs within Corbus for 6 months and I had not heard back. I called two HR managers and they just said that they were sorry but they couldn't do anything. I was then given an opportunity with Accenture and I called Corbus HR for two days about getting a waiver from my non-compete but he said there was nothing he could do because he thought that Accenture was going to take Corbus clients away from them. I have nothing to take from Corbus - I just want an opportunity to further my career and because of this ridiculous non-compete I had to give up that chance. This is not fair in kind of way - if the person legitimately looks for a job with their former company and that company does not give them the time of day I suggest that you at least give them the opportunity to further their career. I can't believe that this has happened to me - I will want to make sure that no one works for Corbus if this is the kind of kindness they are going to show their employees.

non technical project manager...

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Delhi (India)

I worked at Corbus part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good in Work from home only...

Cons

non technical project manager.. create issue.
    when issues comes from the client, they grab you (what is this)
    non technical project manager took staus and write mails only.

Please hire technical manager