Core Services
www.coreservices.com 50 to 149 Employees

Disheartening but great for learning

Somerset, NJ

ProsThe company is small enough to get to know all of your coworkers.

Most of the training is hands on, you are given work to do with clients almost immediately when joining.

ConsThere is a very high turn over rate, which not only impacts the training and work passed from person to person, but also impacts the clients and their outlook on the company, which comes back to hurt you in the end.

Raises and bonuses are few and far between, and although you work very hard, no one ever sees the positive side of your work.

There are not enough employees to be able to maintain a balanced work place. Everyone is always stressed, and nothing can be completed on time because there is too much work and not enough resources.

Advice to Senior ManagementSay thank you. Listen when someone says they are overloaded, and really try to help them (instead of just saying you will, and doing nothing).

This would be a great company to work for if there could be more communication between departments, less yelling when something goes wrong, and a management team that agrees on major project decisions without flip flopping day to day.

Just o.k

Somerset, NJ

I have been working at Core Services

Pros: The company provides great work and life balance. Some of the managers and employees… Cons: Lacks good management. Employees hardwork are not appreciated. You have to fight… Advice to Senior Management: Get to know the employees more and give positive feedback once… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to improve your knowledge and skills

I have been working at Core Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -You will find ample opportunities to learn and widen your… Cons: -The company lacks professionalism in many aspects. -Severe imbalance of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Core Services.

Worked for Core Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Core Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Core Services CEO Jim Bistis. All reviews posted anonymously by Core Services employees.