CoreLogic

www.corelogic.com
There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic

It has been a great learning experience and I have enjoyed the opportunities CoreLogic has permitted me.

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CoreLogic

Pros

Hard work goes a long way. Be smart, professional and work hard. Show an eagerness to learn & take on more responsibility and you will be rewarded with opportunities for advancement and salary increases.

Cons

Salaries are not as competitive as some other companies in similar industries (banking or technology). It is a large company, so policies and red tape can be straining or may prolongue change.

Cutting back on staff can save the company money and help the bottom lime in the short run. But claims, losses and company morale will certainly add up.

212 Other Employee Reviews for CoreLogic (View Most Recent)

Good company to work for.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Poway, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Poway, CA

I have been working at CoreLogic

Pros

Very good in regards to benefits and time off when needed and each five years of work, you are eligible for more time off. Managers are very good comunicating with all employees.

Cons

We are moving from our location, but we are in limbo due to needing to find a new location.

No advice

An environment where abilitiy to manage change is essential.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at CoreLogic

Pros

Many great people to work with; however senior management is severly out of touch. If you can weather the storm opportunities are likely to emerge.

Cons

Business is tied to the mortgage industry and thereby in a state of flux. Competitors seem to be getting foothold where they hadn't previously.

There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic