CoreLogic

www.corelogic.com
  www.corelogic.com
There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic

normal

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

I have been working at CoreLogic

Pros

Reasonable decision and policy, responsibility to job-owner, work and life balance, co-working process, good manament style, good office and well-fare

Cons

didn't have killer product yet, it takes too long time to decide the direction of projects, a little bit boring

actually, there is no problem to CEO, most of problems came from employers themselves. They need to be more challenging person.

198 Other Employee Reviews for CoreLogic (View Most Recent)

Poor leadership

I have been working at CoreLogic

Pros

Corelogic has a vast array of quality data assets and a large customer base. And given the market demand for better lending decisions Corelogic is very well poised to benefit.

Cons

Poor leadership and management over several years have led to a technical infrastructure that is suspect and inflated costs. And despite this being common knowledge acknowleegement of the problem and corrective action has been slow in coming.

Leadership has to stop focussing on short term gains. Cutting costs by laying off people without even a clear plan to keep the business running is the sign of a leadership that is out of touch with reality.

It's been nice for a start

I have been working at CoreLogic

Pros

- My bosses are awesome
     - I like my co-workers
     - The benefits are great
     - Given their association with First American Mortgage Services, it is a great company to have on your resume
     - If it doesn't overload the team, management is very flexible about time off/work-life balance
     - The Verizon discount is nice

Cons

- Morale is low because of recent massive layoffs (there have been four since I started less than six months ago)
     - My admin overlords are telling me they would be surprised if they were still working there by this summer. This does not bode well for my position.
     - Managers are so overloaded that they can barely care for their team, but they try the best they can
     - Layoffs make opportunity for advancements next to impossible
     - Management does play favorites, but I think you'll find that everywhere
     - You will be underpaid for your efforts

There are plenty of alternatives to laying people off to cut costs. You can start by saving postage via not sending me (and everyone else) a letter every time we change our passwords on the benefits page. Happy employees are productive employees.

There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic