CoreLogic

www.corelogic.com
There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic

Outsourcing may help the bottom line, but does not improve better service

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Santa Ana, CA
Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at CoreLogic as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Compensation is fair and the work/life balance is good. The workload can get a bit overwhelming at times, but it is manageable.

Cons

Entire IT Infrastructure has been outsourced. Yes, it will help cut costs but does not help in terms of customer service and overall productivity and efficiency. Also, the business units a lot of the time dictate how they want their IT to be ran.

They are going to find out the hard way that outsourcing is not the answer. More than likely they will slowly but surely bring back their IT infrastructure in-house.

214 Other Employee Reviews for CoreLogic (View Most Recent)

All talk no action

Former Employee - Auditor in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Auditor in Irving, TX

I worked at CoreLogic full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is very old, and stable

Cons

The company is all talk, no action. I never worked with a manager who could do the job of the people that they were managing.

Follow though once in a while.

Get Rid of Offshore Contractors!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Westlake, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Westlake, TX

I worked at CoreLogic full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pay was good. Co-workers were great. Direct supervisors were fair and knowledgeable, and supportive of a work-life balance. All the basic tools and updated software were provided.

Cons

Upper management was non-communicative and resolutely ivory-tower in its management style. Training was non-existent. Although I did not need much training, long term employees were hopelessly invested in their archaic business processes. The work did not flow. Meetings were unproductive 90% of the time. Conference calls with remote VPs and directors always lacked focus.

You need to abandon your love affair with offshore contractors. THEY ARE NOT CHEAP. Your customers and employees will tell you that offshoring is outrageously inefficient. It is costing you big time money and goodwill with both customers and suppliers. I couldn’t count the number of hours we spent cleaning up after offshore people because they do not know your business. The current slump in the mortgage business is no excuse to be so mediocre.

There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic