CoreLogic

www.corelogic.com

Its A Job Gave ME A 2nd Chance When No One Would!

(Current Employee) Westlake, TX

ProsGreat schedule, Friendly boss, and close-knit co workers. Strong cultural values and a very diverse company. I can afford to pay my bills the question is for how long though.....Started with a temp agency and was hired on permanent within 6 months which was unexpected. So far no lay offs in my department.

ConsCompany pay is low. Once hired on permanent there was no pay increase and the pay increases are minimal and annually. Turn over is quite high. They talk about promoting within but hire employees from temp agencies with higher compensation than tenured employees. Outsourcing is NO BUENO! No more cafeteria......

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter Pay Will Keep The Turn Over From Being So High... Thats The #1 Complaint! Promote tenured employees who do go above and beyond the call of duty.

Why Work here

Inspection (Current Employee) Westlake, TX

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice People to work with Cons: Management sucks, have no idea what they are doing Advice to Senior Management: Promote people who actually know the job More

Mixed bag

Staff Appraiser (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at CoreLogic full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: -Telecommuted for 10+ years with no direct supervision -Great benefits, 401K,… Cons: -Company was constantly retooling, reorganizing-no stability -I had so many bosses I lost count -Salary scale was changed… Advice to Senior Management: Quit changing EVERYTHING constantly. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CoreLogic.

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!