There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic

Work at Corelogic Dorado

Current Employee - Tech Lead Engineer in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Tech Lead Engineer in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at CoreLogic as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work life balance., no micro-management. No bias between contractors and full-time employees.

Cons

Less challenging work . Low recognition for achievements.

Reduce the layers of hierarchy.

193 Other Employee Reviews for CoreLogic (View Most Recent)

Its A Job Gave ME A 2nd Chance When No One Would!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great schedule, Friendly boss, and close-knit co workers. Strong cultural values and a very diverse company. I can afford to pay my bills the question is for how long though.....Started with a temp agency and was hired on permanent within 6 months which was unexpected. So far no lay offs in my department.

Cons

Company pay is low. Once hired on permanent there was no pay increase and the pay increases are minimal and annually. Turn over is quite high. They talk about promoting within but hire employees from temp agencies with higher compensation than tenured employees. Outsourcing is NO BUENO! No more cafeteria......

Better Pay Will Keep The Turn Over From Being So High... Thats The #1 Complaint! Promote tenured employees who do go above and beyond the call of duty.

Lack of vision, lack of management skills, lack of leadership

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are bright spots, though too few to change my evaluation. Many of the associates are hard working, dedicated, and want to do right by the company and the people they work with. Some mid-level and a few high level executives are competent.

Cons

The corporate environment is a sweatshop. Off-shoring was supposed to be cost-effective, profitable, reduce our management effort, and increase productivity. Instead we still have to manage the offshore effort because the management team in India can't effectively do it. There is high turn-over in the off-shore workforce that results in a poorly trained and inefficient effort. Their errors require onshore people to make corrections in the work done.

The amount o rework done is viewed only in raw numbers and the ROI is ignored. Savings are not realized because of penalties assessed by our clients for failure to meet standards. Yet senior management remains wedded to offshore, despite the lack of continues savings and quality. Many tax authority's will not speak to offshore workers , and this negates any advantage of a cheap workforce as well as requiring double work to be done onshore.

Failure of senior management to understand the new federal requirements for documentation of process mandated by Frank-Dodd, and also by our clients results in underfunding of our documentation effort.

Get your noses out of raw numbers, employ crustal analysis to operations, and learn that you manage things and lead people.

There are newer employer reviews for CoreLogic