CoreLogic

www.corelogic.com

Great place to learn but I'm not retiring here.

Database Administrator (Current Employee) Santa Ana, CA

ProsFast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to learn and grow your knowledge. The environment is very open to sharing knowledge. Everybody is friendly.

I feel the management is very knowledgable.

ConsI feel the management is a bit too heavily involved at times. Nothing is done without approval from management.

There is a lot of paper work tracking involved. Tickets are created and have to be duplicated in another file. Status reports are created but management rarely reads them. I know because I stopped updating them for three months and nobody noticed. In fact, the employee is required to write their own annual employee review.

The overall benefits are not good compared to my last two companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementLots of time is wasted with the amount of paper work involved with tracking everything. Kind of ridiculous to create work tickets and then have to duplicate them elsewhere. Get rid of status reports unless they are actually used in some kind of analysis.

Good Start of my career

Data Analyst (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I worked at CoreLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice culture, Work-life balance, Management support Cons: Compensation, growth, many people leave the company because of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Software engineer

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at CoreLogic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: OK compensation and work-life balance Cons: No career growth. Management do not want other's to grow. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CoreLogic.

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!