I love Core!

Current Employee - Operations  in  Salem, NH
Current Employee - Operations in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Core is an exceptional company to work for. If you are willing to work hard, 110% you will be rewarded and happy here. If you are lucky enough to work for Core but are only willing to do the bare minimum Core is not for you. We work hard each and every day. Every day is a challenge. I'm amazed at all the perks year after year, team builders are great fun and promote the team atmosphere. The staff are warm and friendly, a very positive atmosphere.

Cons

I feel rewarded at Core and have no cons whatsoever.

I would like to see more of the President and Vice President.

Other Reviews for CoreMedical Group

Good place to start

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

I worked at CoreMedical Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highest level of managers (CEO/VP) really care about employees and make sure they feel appreciated with things like outings, cookouts, early releases, etc. Sure there is room for growth, but for anyone with more than a high school education there's nothing significantly better or more challenging you can hope for. PTO and health insurance is pretty good and free breakfast and lunches are great. Some of the people that work here are really nice and down to earth.

Cons

The pay rate and pay raise scale is comical. I made more money and earned higher raises when I was working in high school and college. Sure they do nice things like free lunches, but I'd rather have them put that money towards paying us a living wage. Also I've never worked anywhere that taxes were taken out of a bonus. This is ridiculous, especially when the taxes taken out are about half of the bonus. Lower management is petty and seems to think they're they best, always bragging about what they make, who they know, what the own, what they do, etc. They let you wear jeans and shoes, but make you pay several hours of pay to a charity just to do it and then brag how they are such a great company for donating to charities...uh you make us so we can wear these clothes! Go to any company outing and you'll realize this is a company with a drinking problem.

Make sure all management is on the same page with how employees are to be treated. They need to grow up and realizing this is work and should stop comparing egos.

Wonderful Company to be a part of

Current Employee - Administrative Professional  in  Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment, great colleagues, amazing culture.

The advancement possibilities are only limited by the work you are willing to put in. Fantastic benefits

Cons

Not much, Core treats their employees well and thanks us for the hard work. Recognition is key.

My only suggestion would be making sure that the people moving up not only deserve it, but can handle it without throwing their weight around

There are newer employer reviews for CoreMedical Group.

Worked for CoreMedical Group? Contribute to the Community!