CoreMedical Group

I love Core!

Current Employee - Operations  in  Salem, NH
Current Employee - Operations in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Core is an exceptional company to work for. If you are willing to work hard, 110% you will be rewarded and happy here. If you are lucky enough to work for Core but are only willing to do the bare minimum Core is not for you. We work hard each and every day. Every day is a challenge. I'm amazed at all the perks year after year, team builders are great fun and promote the team atmosphere. The staff are warm and friendly, a very positive atmosphere.

Cons

I feel rewarded at Core and have no cons whatsoever.

I would like to see more of the President and Vice President.

14 Other Employee Reviews for CoreMedical Group (View Most Recent)

Wonderful Company to be a part of

Current Employee - Administrative Professional  in  Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment, great colleagues, amazing culture.

The advancement possibilities are only limited by the work you are willing to put in. Fantastic benefits

Cons

Not much, Core treats their employees well and thanks us for the hard work. Recognition is key.

My only suggestion would be making sure that the people moving up not only deserve it, but can handle it without throwing their weight around

I am honored to be part of the CoreMedical Group family!

Current Employee - Accountant  in  Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Accountant in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Over the last two years, I have experienced the extraordinary professionalism and supportive attitude exhibited on a daily basis in each department in a business which is typically dynamic and challenging. Knowledge is shared and everyone, from the Division Vice Presidents to the summer Interns, rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done together!
    Ideas for synergies are encouraged, discussed among leadership and on many occasions are implemented. Each employee is recognized for their years of service during the monthly Tenure Award Program which was established as a direct result of an employee suggestion. Imagine!
    CMG strives to make our company a rewarding place to work. It is an ongoing process which is respected and appreciated.

Cons

I cannot think of one negative aspect working for this company.

Continue valuing the employees during times of economic growth, downturns and depression.

There are newer employer reviews for CoreMedical Group

Worked for CoreMedical Group? Contribute to the Community!