CoreMedical Group

There are newer employer reviews for CoreMedical Group

I love Core!

Current Employee - Operations in Salem, NH
Current Employee - Operations in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Core is an exceptional company to work for. If you are willing to work hard, 110% you will be rewarded and happy here. If you are lucky enough to work for Core but are only willing to do the bare minimum Core is not for you. We work hard each and every day. Every day is a challenge. I'm amazed at all the perks year after year, team builders are great fun and promote the team atmosphere. The staff are warm and friendly, a very positive atmosphere.

Cons

I feel rewarded at Core and have no cons whatsoever.

I would like to see more of the President and Vice President.

16 Other Employee Reviews for CoreMedical Group (View Most Recent)

Good place to start

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

I worked at CoreMedical Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Highest level of managers (CEO/VP) really care about employees and make sure they feel appreciated with things like outings, cookouts, early releases, etc. Sure there is room for growth, but for anyone with more than a high school education there's nothing significantly better or more challenging you can hope for. PTO and health insurance is pretty good and free breakfast and lunches are great. Some of the people that work here are really nice and down to earth.

Cons

The pay rate and pay raise scale is comical. I made more money and earned higher raises when I was working in high school and college. Sure they do nice things like free lunches, but I'd rather have them put that money towards paying us a living wage. Also I've never worked anywhere that taxes were taken out of a bonus. This is ridiculous, especially when the taxes taken out are about half of the bonus. Lower management is petty and seems to think they're they best, always bragging about what they make, who they know, what the own, what they do, etc. They let you wear jeans and shoes, but make you pay several hours of pay to a charity just to do it and then brag how they are such a great company for donating to charities...uh you make us so we can wear these clothes! Go to any company outing and you'll realize this is a company with a drinking problem.

Make sure all management is on the same page with how employees are to be treated. They need to grow up and realizing this is work and should stop comparing egos.

Great company

Current Employee - Recruiter in Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Salem, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time

Pros

I am a Recruiter at Core. Core is dedicated to helping their employees succeed and really be the best they can be. They take the time and training needed, regardless of experience or tenure. I worked at another similar company as a Recruiter before coming to Core - making the switch was the best decision of my life. Working at Core is a "life-changing" opportunity. No limit to your earning potential. Lots of team building, training sessions, group meetngs, outings, fun days, etc. Free breakfast or lunch twice per month. Helpful co-workers. Flexible PTO. Early release on weeks you meet goals (unless you love your job so much that you chose to stay anyway!). QA, housing, licensing, HR, sales development, payroll teams - all here to assist and do a wonderful job. Aside from caring about internal employees, Core also cares about their healthcare professionals that they place. During the recession, they grew as a company - because they care about their placements and truly offer the best service. All of our nurses, therapists, physicians and IT professionals come first at Core. At Core, whether you are an internal or external employee, you are valued. You will love working for Core Medical Group.

Cons

None really. It is fast-paced, friendly-competitive and everyone is serious about doing their jobs and doing it well - if you enjoy this type of work envionment, then this company is for you.

Keep up the good work! Management is great and always offers continuous guidance and support. They are part of the team. They sit with us in our bullpens.

There are newer employer reviews for CoreMedical Group