Coremetrics

www.coremetrics.com

Coremetrics - Austin not where you want to be.

Client Executive (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsWorking at Coremetrics can provide you with great experience in online marketing and ecommerce. They work with world class companies and because they have the data are involved with a lot of strategic decisions. Coremetrics provides a wonderful growth opportunity for motivated people in the first or second role.

ConsCoremetrics provides very limited opportunities for more senior employees, especially those based in Austin. The senior management is based in California and treats the Austin team as second hand citizens. External training is non existent. The customer support team is understaffed and overworked and bears the brunt of significant customer satisfaction issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementSelect a strategy and stick with it. Don't target markets and then not deliver a product to support those markets.

Solid technology and innovative management team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Coremetrics

Pros: Market leading technology with strong SAAS platform that delivers real business value… Cons: Small company with a limited product line. The IBM acquisition provides the opportunity to build a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Coremetrics

Pros: The working environment is pretty relaxed. Cons: Very bureaucratic for a startup. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coremetrics.

Worked for Coremetrics? Contribute to the Community!