There are newer employer reviews for Corinthian Colleges

Overall poor planning and time management before implementing projects wasting millions of $$$.

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good Benefits which include paid time off, vacation, sick days, holiday pay, health, dental, vision, life ins, short term and long term disability, 401 k

Cons

More reactive than proactive. Not enough overseeing of managers. Not enough incentives for employees and not equally distributed at each campus.

While I was there I saw so much money being literally thrown away due to very poor or no planning before implementing projects coming from corporate management.
I was one of the emloyees that was laid off due to downsizing. Many positions would have been saved if all of that money wouldn't have been wasted. And it was a lot of money.
Also managers, and directors need to be overseen more and properly trained. There are some that totally lack people skills and create a very negative environment with a lot of anxiety within the department. Lack of team work between departments also is very substantial and creates a serious issues.
Also, it became very apparent in certain situations, that what we were doing was not for the student's good, it was for the company's good. If the focus remains on the student, everything else will fall into place.

205 Other Employee Reviews for Corinthian Colleges (View Most Recent)

Always chasing its tail...

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hardworking, dedicated employees, good benefits (but with high employee contribution)

Cons

Poor work/life balance, long hours, always changing what is important, wastes a lot of money

Consistency, focus on employees work/life balance, doesn't always have to be a "right now" message and everyhing is not top priority/urgent

Great Company to work for!

Former Employee - Admissions Representative in Chelsea, MA
    Former Employee - Admissions Representative in Chelsea, MA

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work environment, benefits, great training, employee recognition.

Cons

hard to reach sales goals, high turnover

I had no issue with upper management, they did not micro manage which I loved!

There are newer employer reviews for Corinthian Colleges