Corinthian Colleges
www.cci.edu Santa Ana, CA 5000+ Employees

Overall poor planning and time management before implementing projects wasting millions of $$$.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood Benefits which include paid time off, vacation, sick days, holiday pay, health, dental, vision, life ins, short term and long term disability, 401 k

ConsMore reactive than proactive. Not enough overseeing of managers. Not enough incentives for employees and not equally distributed at each campus.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile I was there I saw so much money being literally thrown away due to very poor or no planning before implementing projects coming from corporate management.
I was one of the emloyees that was laid off due to downsizing. Many positions would have been saved if all of that money wouldn't have been wasted. And it was a lot of money.
Also managers, and directors need to be overseen more and properly trained. There are some that totally lack people skills and create a very negative environment with a lot of anxiety within the department. Lack of team work between departments also is very substantial and creates a serious issues.
Also, it became very apparent in certain situations, that what we were doing was not for the student's good, it was for the company's good. If the focus remains on the student, everything else will fall into place.

Student Loan Specialist

Student Loan Specialist (Current Employee)
    Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work, great hourly, easy work. Cons: Hired in as part-time and full-time positions are few and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to work for!

Admissions Representative (Former Employee)
    Chelsea, MA

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work environment, benefits, great training, employee recognition. Cons: hard to reach sales goals, high turnover Advice to Senior Management: I had no issue with upper management, they did not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Corinthian Colleges.

Worked for Corinthian Colleges? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corinthian Colleges reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Corinthian Colleges CEO Jack D. Massimino. All reviews posted anonymously by Corinthian Colleges employees.