Corinthian Colleges
www.cci.edu Santa Ana, CA 5000+ Employees

Great team environment

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExcellent, smart and over-qualified team in my department. Flexible, understanding and smart boss makes it easy to work on the team. Innovation and ideas encouraged. Telecommute twice a week. No overtime required - nearly everyone is gone at 5 p.m.

ConsUnderpaid for role, work and education; raises (or lack thereof) are ridiculous. Frustrating to see inconsistent HR policies in force and individuals being overpaid while others suffer in the salary department.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up and increase the transparency in the organization.

Company is not growing

Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Proximity to work place in Orange County, decent salary; Cons: no career growth, upper management in IT bring their own coterie from their… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on providing quality education instead of trying to sell… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for the Bad Guys Is Only Fun If You Are a Bad Guy

IT Trainer (Former Employee)
Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice location, paid parking, office is close to the freeway exit/entrance, nice building,… Cons: A lot of questionable ethics in this organization. The execs take 7 figure bonuses while laying people off. The contractors aren't paid on time, or… Advice to Senior Management: Take some classes in business ethics, and business management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Corinthian Colleges.

Worked for Corinthian Colleges? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corinthian Colleges reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Corinthian Colleges CEO Jack D. Massimino. All reviews posted anonymously by Corinthian Colleges employees.