Corinthian Colleges
www.cci.edu Santa Ana, CA 5000+ Employees

It's about the students. Their success is our success.

Instructor (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsPositive environment based on improving the lives of people who just need someone to believe in them.
Enough resources to do the job

ConsA for-profit college is certainly a different environment than a public institution, but the students who take advantage of what they are paying for get a great education.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease try to increase budgets for the tech programs. We can't deliver the best training without the tools! A dedicated IT lab with current equipment and resources would benefit the students immeasurably.

Admissions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Other staff members are great Cons: Corporate does not care about employees. They only care about revenue and management will make you do what you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great overall opportunity for forward mobility but poor leadership caused my location to close.

Admissions Representative (Former Employee)
    Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you want to move up in a company fast and don't have… Cons: Because of the lack of higher education in upper management ( a lot of upper management has recently gone back through their online college affiliates… Advice to Senior Management: As part of campus leadership I was shocked to see how often the companies core values were not upheld by upper management ( Walk the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Corinthian Colleges.

Worked for Corinthian Colleges? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corinthian Colleges reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Corinthian Colleges CEO Jack D. Massimino. All reviews posted anonymously by Corinthian Colleges employees.