There are newer employer reviews for Corinthian Colleges

Knowledgeable

I worked at Corinthian Colleges

Pros

Teamwork environment, developing and building relationships between the students and employers, helping the community, building relationships with employers

Cons

communication between departments was poor, need improvement

reviews filtered by
  1. Honest Insights......

Current Employee - Director of Nursing & Allied Health Program Research & Development in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Super nice people to work with. Well educated, kind-hearted, well-meaning. Worked with people from numerous departments and locations.....same response, very nice people.

Cons

Slow to implement current ideas that will lead to keeping the company ahead of the curve. (Merely my take on the department that I worked in, may not be this way throughout.)

Progressive ideas that are solid, sound, and backed up by current market demands, need to be acted on more quickly, not on a few years delay, to keep company in a positive growth curve. Continue to strive for regional accreditation and BSN nursing programs as that is the demand in 2013 and beyond.

Nice People, Shaky Industry

Current Employee - Director of Student Accounts in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Student Accounts in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People are generally very nice and well-intentioned at all levels of the organization

Cons

Industry is unreliable, there are some unrealistic goals set by corporate, are firmly reactive rather than proactive, so we are always "catching up", poor corporate communication

Get an effective communications department and loop all communications through them.

There are newer employer reviews for Corinthian Colleges