Corinthian Colleges

www.cci.edu

Lack of communication and direction

Student Finance Planner (Current Employee)

ProsLaid back culture, good departmental leadership at my location, generally promote from within

ConsRecent cutting of merit based incentives and benefits, limited opportunity for advancement. In constant state of flux in an attempt to become more profitable amid ever tightening government regulations on proprietary education. Employee recognition and professional development is severely lacking.Hires uneducated and underqualified staff members and fails to provide adequate training. High turnover in senior leadership in concerning.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication from corporate is muddled and inconsistent. Mid-level management becomes the messenger of constant organization change/restructuring.

Student Finance Rep

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges

Pros: Decent salary for entry-level employee Fast paced environment Cons: Management does not care about employees Not much room to grow or… More

Easily persuaded

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges

Pros: Helping others further their education Cons: Long working hours and some Saturdays Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Corinthian Colleges.

Worked for Corinthian Colleges? Contribute to the Community!