Corizon
www.corizonhealth.com Brentwood, TN 5000+ Employees

Professional Danger

Midlevel (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsI got out before my license was revoked.

ConsMy orders were altered, deleted and changed. Someone wrote orders in my name. They bounced a check to the State Board of Nursing for my prescriptive privileges. My pay check was very often short money, but no amount of money was worth their unethical behavior.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire compent people who have more than two or three years of experience and are not trying to stab others in the back to cover themselves or further their "career".

An experience

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
    Plainfield, IN

I have been working at Corizon full-time

Pros: Lots of experience would not get in other places.… Cons: Patients aren't exactly full of gratitude. Advice to Senior Management: Nurses deserve a higher pay scale. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Challenging on a good day,and frustrating as hell on a bad one.

Pharmacy Clerk (Current Employee)
    Las Cruces, NM

I have been working at Corizon full-time for more than a year

Pros: great team members who work well together. Cons: Lack of staffing and general dissorganization. Advice to Senior Management: Instead of talk we need more concrete actions taken in a far… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Corizon.

Worked for Corizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Corizon CEO Woodrow A. Myers, Jr., M.D. . All reviews posted anonymously by Corizon employees.