Corizon

www.corizonhealth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Corizon

Unreal... Management is out of this world, or from another world...run away!

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Kuna, ID
Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Kuna, ID

I have been working at Corizon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pto hours are a plus if you get your time off approved

Cons

HSA at ISCI has no clue how to treat people with respect. Corporate and Regional Management have absolutally no clue whats going on, or If they do, they could care less, employees are over worked, but than again, some don't work at all...go figure...high turnover

Get rid of the HSA at ISCI, listen to your people, get involved with each facilitiy

89 Other Employee Reviews for Corizon (View Most Recent)

I'm thankfull to gotten out with my license intact.....

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Portland, ME
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Portland, ME

I have been working at Corizon part-time (more than a year)

Pros

A great opportunity to be exposed to a segment of society to which I would have otherwise remained blissfully unaware. The security staff I worked with were true professionals who daily exhibited a high degree of personal and professional integrity.

Cons

The Corizon "management" team at my facility (HSA and DON), were the most dreadfull managers I have encountered in my 19 year career as an RN. Absolutely devoid of integrity, or even basic human decency. I have been lied to, manipulated, and even had tapes of my activites reviewed for non-security reasons. Basically these people are corporate lapdogs, out to advance their own careers at the expence of the workers. If you like an enviroment were motivation through fear and intimidation are acceptable, this is the place for you.

Consider adding leadership ability and personal and professional integrity to the list of desired attributes you look for in managers.

You thought inmates were dangerous.

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Corizon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company took over 2 weeks ago, and there are no pros. I am grateful that the people I'm working with were not Corizon employees prior to the takeover. I can trust the people I work with.

Cons

There are too many for such a small space. Word of advice stay far away from this company. We were promised so much. The work environment is getting more dangerous every day. I fear for my life and the lives of my coworkers.

Find someone who can tell the truth and make a difference.

There are newer employer reviews for Corizon