Corizon
www.corizonhealth.com Brentwood, TN 5000+ Employees

What a Nightmare I never want to go through again!!!!

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee)
Henderson, NV

I worked at Corizon full-time for less than a year

ProsThat I had a brain tumor and got let go!

ConsI was fired because I had surgery for a brain tumor...they wanted me back to work 4 weeks out..which may have worked but I contracted menningitis. So they fired me and cancelled all my insurance the same day!! I did not receive my last MRI or any money at all!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring so called friends of the DON...show up on site talk to the nurses see what is really going on...instead of stopping by then the don and upper management go to lunch and drink the rest of the afternoon!!! Great management..term used very loosely!!!

Management Politics

Nurse Manager/DON (Current Employee)

I have been working at Corizon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great co-worker support Team building Promote creativity in local branch Cons: Lack of job opportunities for growth. Lack of corporate support:… Advice to Senior Management: Not to treat management staff the same as subordinate staff. Observe and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Hairy experience! Stay away!

Not What I Appied for (Former Employee)
Brentwood, TN

I worked at Corizon full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work is interesting but its pretty much DIY all the… Cons: Management uses bullying tactics! Constant chaos, no management skills and very little respect for the… Advice to Senior Management: Shame on you! You dont know how to treat and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Corizon.

Worked for Corizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Corizon CEO Woodrow A. Myers, Jr., M.D. . All reviews posted anonymously by Corizon employees.