There are newer employer reviews for Corizon

neutral

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Branchville, IN
Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Branchville, IN

I have been working at Corizon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great pto time and insurance not to expensive

Cons

No teamwork at all, most are lazy and you end up doing most of the work

listen to your employees complaints and do something about it

reviews filtered by

Was great until the new CEO came along.

Former Employee - IT Department in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - IT Department in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Corizon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are still good people that work there. A lot of room to learn new things, mainly because you do the work of at least 5 people.

Cons

Things were going good until the new CEO came along. Due to some trivial reason he decided that the IT Dept was broken. Paid an outside company to come and evaluate IT only to find out that IT was doing an amazing job for as low staffed as we were. Apparently that didn't make a difference because the company started treating IT as if it was the most insignificant department within the company. Even though the company was awarded contracts based on how well the IT Dept worked. All the good people started to leave and it hasn't stopped. And then to top it off they haven't back filled most positions. So the staff that is still there is just that much more over worked. I hope that all the great people that I knew when I worked there get out ASAP. And that the higher ups that made all these horrible decisions end up on the unemployment line. Wouldn't NOT recommend ANYONE work here. Especially in IT!!

Get a new CEO and try to repair the tremendous damage that has already and still is occurring. I truly do not see the company bouncing back from this because IT plays a huge role in customer satisfaction of our clients. And even if you still have great people there, if they are doing the work of 5 people they aren't going to be able to accomplish a lot. If the customer doesn't have the proper IT support they will go to a company that will give it to them. And the way you are treating your IT employees isn't helping your odds.

OK to work for

I worked at Corizon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent life work balance, 401 k match

Cons

Poor vacation time, below average salary, not enough staff to cover vacancies

Share some of your profits with the people working in the field

There are newer employer reviews for Corizon