Cornerstone OnDemand

www.cornerstoneondemand.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand

Cool people, cool culture, cool CEO

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Engagement Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

We work hard but we are allowed to have fun doing it and everyone has that fun together from the CEO to the most junior analyst. We engage with some smart, savvy clients who appreciate what we do. We are given the space and autonomy to operate and take responsibility. Our ideas and opinions are valued, we are respected as individuals. Everyone is afforded great flexibility in balancing work and life. Everyone is challenged and expected to step up. It's a vibrant and ever-evolving company that is going from strength to strength with the best bunch of people I've had the privilege to work with. The teamwork is second to none, my colleagues seldom say no.

Cons

The pace of our growth often means we dont come up for air and dont pause to enjoy what we have achieved. Sometimes we are working at such a fast pace that we dont have time to develop ourselves.

We need to define better, clearer career paths for people.

435 Other Employee Reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand (View Most Recent)

A cool company at the intersection of Cloud and Talent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time (less than a year)

Pros

A market leader experiencing rapid high growth means that there is positive career potential. Careful recruitment means that I'm working with energetic, smart and helpful people which cultivates a fun performance culture. Fantastic clients, interesting projects and a commitment to being socially responsible makes me feel like we're making a difference and to top it off decent pay and benefits and respect from Management makes me feel valued.

Cons

Some of what makes CSOD a great place to work also makes it challenging - rapid growth means that sometimes knowledge/processes/procedures are in people's heads and not documented but I'm happy to trade this for the many opportunities open to me for career development, shaping the organization and delivering positive customer experience.

Maintain the focus on creating value for customers, employees, partners and the community - our shareholders wont be disappointed.

Awesome company that focuses on both customers and employees.

Current Employee - Sales in New England (Jamaica)
    Current Employee - Sales in New England (Jamaica)

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Supportive management, flexible schedules, and a lot of potential for growth. It is easy to stand behind the products and take pride in working for CSOD.

Cons

Working remotely can sometimes make you feel like you are disconnected to HQ. It is up to you to stay in tune with what is going on.

There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand