Cornerstone OnDemand

There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand

Good culture

Current Employee - Not Disclosing  in  Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Not Disclosing in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best reasons would be the culture and a cool looking office.

Cons

Perks are not what they seem. Unlimited days off was a really stupid idea because managers make people feel guilty about taking a day off and there's always lots of work to do so you can never take off. Google's model for that is so much better Mr. CEO! Most companies are backing out of it for a reason.
Also, the managers were promoted here so most have very little experience managing people.
Also, work-life balance? No such thing here. You're expected to work over the weekend and have email on your personal phone.
Every day breakfasts are almost a joke because 20 minutes after they're served, they're gone. Can't you for once order enough food?
Free lunch is once a week and it's poorly organized. You have to stand in line to get it for an hour. Whoever is in charge of that, obviously has no clue how to do this.

It's always bad idea to tell your employees to write a positive feedback on glassdoor so the company looks good.

Cornerstone OnDemand Response

Apr 29, 2014Sr. Director of Talent

Unlimited vacation plans are very rewarding and offer the opportunity to take more time off than employees previously had access to. These plans are unique and they put the responsibility on the ... More

374 Other Employee Reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand (View Most Recent)

Love working for Cornerstone OnDemand

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I get to own my success. I love working with my peers. I value my relationships with senior leadership. We are a very successful firm focused on client outcomes...that is very rewarding intrinsically and extrinsically.

Cons

all companies have their warts...CSOD focuses on fixing them.

remain open minded, focus on feedback from field organization.

Smart people in a very fast and busy work environment

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People are smart and knows their stuff! There are a lot of perks at the corp office and they try to make it fun. Work/life balance is being promoted.

Cons

The company is experiencing growing pains especially in the support side. Its growing too fast and its not able to catch up with the demand of customers.

Keep up the great work and for taking care of your employees. Work/life balance focus is really important for your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand

Worked for Cornerstone OnDemand? Contribute to the Community!