Cornerstone OnDemand

www.cornerstoneondemand.com

Great company in a competitive industry

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise (Current Employee)

ProsCornerstone is a clear leader in this competitive industry. They have demonstrated consistent vision and created an excellent environment for sales managers to have success. They are more collaborative and supportive than any other performing company in the industry. They offer the best benefits and income opportunity for candidates that fit in their culture.

ConsThe success has also had some growing pains. The newer products are still slightly behind the market, and the named account list that sales managers are calling on is smaller than the average company in the industry. The environment that Cornerstone has created has also created a high expectation to filling your pipeline and attaining high quotas. The higher performing sales managers have a consistent high level of activity, and are creative when uncovering opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe growth to the sales teams in the past year has been substantial. I think a follow up onsite group training for new sales managers eight months to a year after the initial new hire training would be an effective way to drive employee engagement and tweak sales processes as they are hitting their stride.

Office space is cool but quality of people in the team is not good.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Cornerstone OnDemand as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Cool office environment with average salary. Young crowd. Cons: 1. People are not tech savvy there. Mostly do tasks manually instead of writing scripts. and if you suggest them to do some task using… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Hire quality people and treat quality people well. More

Great Work Environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, fantastic benefits, stock options, ability to grow, management… Cons: pay is a little lower than normal, but the ability… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cornerstone OnDemand.

Worked for Cornerstone OnDemand? Contribute to the Community!