There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand

You're a part of a team, not just another employee here.

Current Employee - Vertical Solutions Manager in Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Vertical Solutions Manager in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible working options, they realize that people have a life outside of the office and are accommodating of it. There is also genuine concern in employee development from leadership so you can grow as far as you are willing to work for.

Cons

Short staffed, the company is growing quickly which means it almost always feels like there just are not enough people.

Advice to Management

Provide more relocation incentives to recruit for headquarters from an applicant pool that isn't limited to the Los Angeles area.

Aug 7, 2014Sr. Director of Talent

We are glad to hear you say "not just another employee." We try to provide you with the tools, resources, engagement, culture, and leadership necessary to bring that message through.

reviews filtered by

Great company in a competitive industry

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cornerstone is a clear leader in this competitive industry. They have demonstrated consistent vision and created an excellent environment for sales managers to have success. They are more collaborative and supportive than any other performing company in the industry. They offer the best benefits and income opportunity for candidates that fit in their culture.

Cons

The success has also had some growing pains. The newer products are still slightly behind the market, and the named account list that sales managers are calling on is smaller than the average company in the industry. The environment that Cornerstone has created has also created a high expectation to filling your pipeline and attaining high quotas. The higher performing sales managers have a consistent high level of activity, and are creative when uncovering opportunities.

Advice to Management

The growth to the sales teams in the past year has been substantial. I think a follow up onsite group training for new sales managers eight months to a year after the initial new hire training would be an effective way to drive employee engagement and tweak sales processes as they are hitting their stride.

Aug 7, 2014Sr. Director of Talent

Thank you for your kind words. We also appreciate the advice and recently have deployed new leadership training to most of our managers across the company. We will continue to look for ... More

Office space is cool but quality of people in the team is not good.

Former Contractor - Software Engineer in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Contractor - Software Engineer in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Cornerstone OnDemand as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Cool office environment with average salary. Young crowd.

Cons

1. People are not tech savvy there. Mostly do tasks manually instead of writing scripts. and if you suggest them to do some task using scripts. they get mad.
    2. Micro managing by one person created the issue in the team.
    3. They don't see future and don't think about improving the current system.

Advice to Management

1. Hire quality people and treat quality people well.

Aug 7, 2014Sr. Director of Talent

If you have challenges with leadership we encourage you to reach out to their leader or the Talent team. We have created and delivered many new leadership development programs over the past year to ... More