Cornerstone University

www.cornerstone.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone University

It was an average work experience. Org was going through a lot of changes at the time.

Current Employee - Assistant in Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Assistant in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Cornerstone University

Pros

Personal satisfaction. Students make everything better. They are passionate about developing students, just not always staff. Faculty is strong in many departments.

Cons

Pay. Upward development. Seemed like the people on the "inside" could always advance, and assistants weren't always treated like they could be capable of more.

Continue to assess talent and potential on your employees. There is so much politics, and good communication could be helpful to staff.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Cornerstone University (View Most Recent)

Cornerstone's Average

Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Cornerstone University

Pros

Christian atmosphere with "good" people that work in my department. They have a good retirement plan, which after 1 year of service is 10% of salary is automatically put into your account. $1 lunches are also a great benefit, I would hate having to pack a lunch. Health benefits are a little above the norm, and meet my needs.

Cons

Lots of hours, little pay. You have to sign a contract stating you will obstain from alcohol. Personally I see nothing wrong with casual drinking and feel this policy should be revised.

Give more decision making permissions to those down the pyramid.

i've been here for 15 years, the job experience is generally good. haven't had a pay raise for 6 years.

Current Employee - Producer
    Current Employee - Producer

I have been working at Cornerstone University

Pros

worldview is strong, values strong, consistent message, overall care for staff

Cons

if management is going sideways, it can be difficult to address to satisfaction

There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone University